Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
For more than 45 years, Abbotsford Community Services has been providing services to Abbotsford and the surrounding area. With more than 80 programs operating out of multiple sites, the IT team is expanding to meet the growing needs of the organization. We are seeking an IT System Administration to work with the current IT team.
We are seeking a self-motivated and dynamic individual who wants to join our team and help us support individuals living with developmental learning disabilities.
The Human Resources Generalist assists in the administration of agency policies, procedures and programs and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, organizational development, and employment
For more than 45 years, Abbotsford Community Services has been providing services to Abbotsford and the surrounding area. With more than 80 programs funded through government grants, foundations and donations, we are seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to develop and manage our print and online communications.