Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
Abbotsford Community Services, a non-profit society in BC, Canada is opening a pre-arrival support services office located at B 412, Elante Offices, Industrial Area Phase 1, Chandigarh, INDIA and is looking for dynamic individuals to become a part of its team
Abbotsford Community Services, a non-profit society in BC, Canada is opening a pre-arrival support services office located at B 412, Elante Offices, Industrial Area Phase 1, Chandigarh, INDIA and is looking for dynamic individuals to become a part of its team.
Abbotsford Community Services (ACS) provides a comprehensive array of services and supports that touch, guide, empower and enrich the lives of many citizens living in Abbotsford and neighbouring communities. The agencies mission is to foster community well-being and social justice through positive action, community engagement and leadership.