Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
Abbotsford Community Services is a multi-service, non-profit agency, delivering over 80 programs across the community/region is requiring an Immigrant Youth Worker and Life Skills Facilitator
The Abbotsford Integrated Youth Hub will be a one‐stop‐shop that provides primary care, mental health, substance use, social services, and more for Abbotsford youth. The partnership between co‐located agencies will ensure youth can access a variety of resources in a timely and supportive manner and will allow the centre to efficiently respond to inquiries and referrals.