Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
We have a wonderful leadership opportunity in our Community Living team. Under the overall direction of the department director, and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, this position will have accountability for the direct oversight of the daily operations of the Community Living service areas, including the adult day program, children and youth services and employment service programs. Additionally, a key component of this position necessitates liaising with key funding agencies (e.g., CLBC, MCFD, etc.). Working closely with a team of skilled community professionals, the position necessitates supporting the continued development of ACS, Community Living services in a manner that recognizes individual autonomy, self-determination and the value of employment and social inclusion.