Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
We are seeking a positive individual who would like to join our team and help us deliver a broad range of programs and activities to adults living with developmental and physical disabilities. The Community Living Support Worker will be responsible for engaging individuals in meaningful opportunities including, but not limited to, social and community activities, recreation and skill training activities. These activities will take place in both the Discovery program space and in the community.
Provide support and direct care to children, encouraging their intellectual, physical and emotional growth in a quality Early Childhood program. Provide a safe childcare setting for children while their parents participate in English language training. LINC Start programming will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 9:00-12:00.