The Abbotsford Law Clinic
Do you or someone you know need FREE Legal Assistance from a professional lawyer?
The Abbotsford Law Clinic operates out of the main ACS administration building at 2420 Montrose Avenue, Abbotsford, BC.
- Initial half hour appointments with a qualified volunteer lawyer
- Follow up appointments if necessary
- Step by step advice to dispute resolution or trial
- Lawyers who are qualified in most areas of law (civil, family, criminal, etc.)
- Lawyers do NOT appear in court, but can assist you in court preparations.
- You may qualify if you cannot afford a lawyer and cannot get Legal Aid.
- To make an appointment to see a lawyer, please call 1.877.762.6664
This service is co-sponsored by:
The Western Canada Society to Access Justice
Abbotsford Community Services