Abbotsford Community Services
Registered in 1969, Abbotsford Community Services is a non-profit, multi-service, multi-funded community based social service agency.
Justice, opportunities and equitable access for all.
Abbotsford Community Services strives to be an agency that fosters community well-being and social justice through positive action and leadership.
- To plan for and provide direct social and community services
- To heighten awareness of social concerns in the community & to foster community involvement
- To create opportunities for community members to participate in serving, developing and strengthening our communities through partnership with government, private organizations and individuals.
Who Do We Help?
Each year thousands come through our doors looking for help through one or more of our 90 programs.
- From newborn babies to seniors – we help people of all ages
- From women escaping violence to people struggling with addictions – we help people in crisis
- From newcomers in Canada to people with developmental disabilities – we help people feel like they belong.
Provincial Certificate of Incorporation # S-8439
Federal Charitable Registration # 10767 8195 RR0001