Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
Abbotsford Community Services is currently seeking a Director of Finance. The Director of Finance has strategic and operational accountability for the financial management of the Society. The position oversees a complex financial environment including recording and reporting of financial data, preparation and monitoring of budgets, management of funds and overseeing the accounting department. The director is part of directors’ leadership team and offers advice and support to department directors and program supervisors. The role provides staff direction to the Finance Committee of the Board.