Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
Abbotsford Community Services, a multi-service non-profit agency, delivering over 80 programs throughout the community/region, is requiring a Settlement Worker - Temporary for their offices in Chandigarh, India
The Fund Development and Database Coordinator is responsible for assisting with donor outreach, administrative and event support, database management, and report generation. Fund Development activities include identifying prospects, cultivating gifts, and soliciting donations.
The Fathers’ Support and Resource Worker assists fathers in mentoring and empowering them to meet their day-to-day needs by providing support, problem solving, life skills training and opportunities to enhance and/or develop new parenting skills. This is done through facilitating various group sessions with fathers.
Abbotsford Community Services, a multi-service non-profit agency, is looking for a dynamic Youth Outreach Worker for their Youth Resource Centre.
Foundry is be a one‐stop‐shop that provides primary care, mental health, substance use, social services, youth & family support and more for Abbotsford youth. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team
Abbotsford Community Services, a multi-service non-profit agency, delivering over 80 programs throughout the community/region, is requiring a Recreation and Youth Outreach Worker part-time 33 hours per week for the SACRO In It Together (IIT) program.