Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
Abbotsford Community Services Recycling program is in need of a full time Line / Plant worker to sort out various recyclables
Foundry Abbotsford will open it’s doors in May. The Project Manager will take a lead role in facilitating operational development; the implementation of the integrated service model in close collaboration with identified partners and Foundry central as well as supervise Foundry core staff.
Provides counselling to individuals and families, who are clients of Foundry Abbotsford or the Youth Resource Centre. Foundryis a new provincial initiative that integrates services for youth 12-24 years old in primary care, social services, mental health, substance use and peer support.
The candidate will be part of the Abbotsford Youth Health Centre team and working in a very busy youth friendly environment Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons/evenings. AYHC sees a high number of patients each clinic and is a collaborative community initiative. AYHC delivers primary care to patients between 12 and 24 years old.
STAR Club is seeking an engaging and creative individual who wishes to join our team and help us support children and youth living with developmental disabilities. We offer a variety of fun and educational groups that nurture the children and youth through recreation, community outings, skill development and social opportunities. STAR Club is an evolving program that provides an array of opportunities for its participants to gain independence and enriched experiences within social settings.
Abbotsford Community Services (ACS) is seeking a self-motivated and dynamic individual who wants to join our team to assist us in supporting adults with developmental disabilities with Community Inclusion. This position is responsible for enabling skill development, leading to increased independence and /or employment readiness for individuals with diverse abilities.