Careers at Abbotsford Community Services
Our employees are the most important resource in this organization. Each position and the contribution made within that position is equally valued.
We work hard to provide a work environment that is safe, caring & friendly
By supporting, encouraging and facilitating employee's personal and professional growth and well-being, we enable them to provide the highest quality of service to the community.
Why work at ACS?
The 5 best things about working at ACS according to our employees:
- ACS is a credible and professional agency that has a positive image in the community.
- The workplace is welcoming, supportive, respectful, safe, fair and consensus based and promotes open communication.
- Employees are well informed, competent, professional, committed, and they support each other in their teams and enjoy their work together.
- Employees feel appreciated with a sense of contribution and connection to clients and their community, making meaningful differences in the lives of those they serve.
- The organization offers good benefits, vacation time, flexible work hours, staff days, personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are interested in one of our listed positions and you would like to apply, please click on the position's link for more details and the qualifications we require.
Abbotsford Community Services has been helping people since 1969. We provide more than 85 programs and services to clients at every stage of life. Our vision for the future is justice, opportunities and equitable access for all. We strive toward that goal by fostering community well-being and social justice through positive action and leadership. We are looking for a Family Outreach and Support Worker to come help us help people.
Join a dynamic team to work with families and youth (12-18 years of age) in Abbotsford in an outreach capacity. We work with a trauma-informed lens, using evidence based practices. We offer a collaborative work environment, a supportive team, flexible work hours and opportunities for professional development
STAR Club is seeking an engaging and creative individual who wishes to join our team and help us support children and youth living with developmental disabilities.
STAR Club is seeking an engaging and creative individual who wishes to join our team and help us support children and youth living with developmental disabilities