Be A Cheerleader for ACS
One definition of a cheerleader is ‘an enthusiastic and vocal supporter.’
Would you like to be a cheerleader for Abbotsford Community Services?
Do you believe in the mission of being an organization of people helping people?
Talk about ACS with your friends and family and colleagues. Be that vocal and enthusiastic supporter.
- Not sure what to say?
- Don’t feel qualified to talk about ACS confidently?
- Not sure how become a cheerleader for ACS?
3 Ideas for ACS Cheerleaders
- Follow ACS on Facebook and share our posts with your social network
- Dedicate your birthday to ACS – instead of, or in addition to – going out to celebrate, spend 30 minutes with us to visit a program of your choice. You’d be getting that ‘inside story’ so to speak.
- Decide to learn one new thing about ACS every month for the next year and share what you learned with a friend
Want help on becoming a cheerleader?
Send us an email with the Subject Line: I’m a Cheerleader!
We can hear you already – YOU are an enthusiastic and vocal supporter of ACS. Congratulations!