Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT) Centre
Have opioids created problems in your life? If so, visit the Abbotsford Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT) Centre for methadone and suboxone treatment options. We offer a safe space where you can get help from a physician or support worker for substance use and/or addiction.
- Worried about how much you are using opioids?
- Pregnant and unsure what to do about opioid use?
- Considering methadone/suboxone and want more information?
- Currently on methadone/suboxone and want to transfer to a new clinic or receive more support?
- Struggling with necessities such as employment or housing because of opiate use or taking
- Considering tapering off of methadone and want information or support?
We are here to help you make positive changes. Our confidential services are available at no cost.
What We Offer
Our opioid agonist treatment centre is a safe space that provides methadone and suboxone treatment. We offer specialized physician support with:
- Withdrawal management
- Suboxone or methadone induction and stabilization
- Support worker assistance with:
- Referrals to other community services andprimary care physicians
- Accessing shelters or housing
We are professionals trained in opioid misuse assessment, education, treatment and prevention.
We are committed to providing professional, non-discriminatory therapy, and adhere to guidelines regarding privacy and client confidentiality.