Ensuring People Have The Basic Necessities
The mission of the Abbotsford Food Bank is "to strive to ensure that all the people of Abbotsford have the basic necessities of food, clothing and shelter on a daily basis."
The Food Bank operates solely on donated food, money, supplies & services.
In partnership with Abbotsford Community Services and other amazing businesses, organizations and volunteers, the Abbotsford Food Bank offers their clients:
- free dental care at our on-site clinic,
- kids' soccer camps,
- starfish backpack program,
- farm 2 food bank program,
- mentoring, group cooking lessons, financial management workshops,
- special Christmas Hampers,
- and other exciting programs.
In 2017, they gave out over a million dollars of food, which was only possible because of everyday heroes like you.
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.