STAR Club for Children and Youth with Diverse Abilities
We are a dynamic and engaging community program for children and youth with diverse abilities. STAR Club offers weekly group sessions, filled with social, recreational, and skill building opportunities.
STAR Club is committed to supporting children and youth of diverse abilities to build social connections and skill development through community inclusion.
- Support children and teens of diverse abilities
- Provide safe and secure programming
- Foster social connections
- Promote independence
- Facilitate community involvement
- Celebrate individual differences
- Nurture positive peer-interactions
Who We Serve:
- Children and youth with diverse abilities between the ages of 6 and 18
- Star Club is funded by Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) Children & Youth with Special Needs Programs
- For intake please contact your MCFD-CYSN Social Worker at 604-870-5986
STAR Club Contact Information: