Employing People In Community (EPIC)
We are committed to enriching the lives of individuals with diverse abilities through meaningful & sustainable employment.
EPIC strives to empower individuals with diverse abilities find & maintain meaningful and sustainable employment, while fostering their independence in the community.
- To help you discover your personal strengths, interests & future career aspirations.
- To get you career opportunities, by connecting you with lots of amazing employers.
- To help you find and keep a career you can be proud of.
- To support you in finding work that is in your best interest.
- To give you quality 1-1 job support for any new job or work experience you may get.
- To offer you and your employer ongoing support.
- To keep in contact with you when you graduate from EPIC (with your permission), to make sure your job is going well.
- To treat you with the full respect you deserve, at all times.
Who We Serve:
- Adults over 19 years old who are diagnosed with a developmental disability. Requirements:
- Registered with Community Living BC.
- Have a strong desire to work and make money.
- Have free time in their schedules to seek out employment.
EPIC is funded by Community Living British Columbia (CLBC). For intake, please contact your CLBC Facilitator at 604.870.5900
- 604.859.7681 (Ext. 284)