Linking Families With Childcare Providers
Your Community’s BEST source of child care information and resources
We link families and child care providers in the community of Abbotsford by offering free consultation, support, access to professional help, and referral services to parents seeking child care. We work with the community and strive for quality inclusive day care services that meet the needs of local families and to promote the healthy development of children.
Visit the Abbotsford CCRR Website
Parents are supported through referral information, assisting with subsidy applications and faxing the applications to the subsidy office. All types of child care choices are given to parents.
- Information regarding quality child care
- Consulting services and resources
- Access to professional help for children
- Referrals to child care providers in neighborhood locations
- Follow-up on placements
- Subsidy applications and renewal forms
- Group social activites
- Learning opportunities
Child care providers are supported through outreach, consultations, referrals, resource & equipment lending library, group social activities, networking and learning opportunities.
- Referrals and consultations with experienced staff
- Networking and group social opportunities
- Workshops and information sessions
- Quarterly newsletter and resource materials Library and equipment loans
- Drop in playgroups for care providers and families
- Supportive home/facility visits
- Child care business start-up information and guidance
- Monthly meetings and workshops
- Toy lending library