Young Parent Program
New Beginnings provides education based programs and support to young parents and their children aged 0 - 3 years. The program offers a flexible schedule for pregnant or parenting students to complete their secondary school education and/or upgrade for college.
New Beginnings offers:
- academic classroom for young mothers and fathers
- on-site daycare (licensed care for children aged under 36 months)
- parenting classes and support
- individualized help
- Community Education about Adolescent Sexuality (CEAS) presentations
- programs for community fathers with children aged 0 - 6 years old
- special events
For More Information
Visit the New Beginnings website for more information on the New Beginnings program.