Guidance, Support & Resources
To facilitate the settlement and adaptation process for immigrants and refugees by providing:
- supported referrals,
- education workshops and
- short-term adaptation counselling.
- information about societies in British Columbia
- guidance & support on personal and family adjustment issues
- connect immigrants to a broader community
Eligible Service Recipients:
- Permanent residents of Canada
- Individuals allowed to remain in Canada and to whom Citizenship & Immigration Canada intends to grant permanent resident status
- Refugee claimants
Priority is given to recently arrived newcomers, however, eligible recipients may qualify regardless of how long they have been in Canada or whether they have acquired Canadian citizenship.
Services Are Provided In: