Providing Health Services to Youth
Professional medical practitioners provide health services in a youth friendly, safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment for individuals aged 12 - 24.
Free Drop-In Clinic
- Tuesday 3 – 7 PM
- Wednesday 3 – 6 PM
- Thursday 3 – 6 PM
Location (Foundry Abbotsford):
#101- 32555 Simon Ave
Why We're Here
- To provide health services in a youth-friendly, safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment.
- To help youth connect with the support and help available in the community.
- To increase young people's knowledge about issues affecting their health.
- To provide young people with tools to protect and maintain their health.
- To help youth recognize high risk behaviours, and manage the risks associated with day-to-day living.
- To empower youth to be active participants in their health care.
- To support youth in assisting their peers to protect and maintain their health.
A collaborative service provided with the participation of:
- Abbotsford Community Services
- Foundry Abbotsford
- Abbotsford Division of Family Practice
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- IMPACT Youth Substance Use Services
- University of British Columbia
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.