Youth Focused... Family & Community Minded
Welcoming youth today - Preparing for tomorrow
The Youth Resource Centre (YRC) is a one-stop-shop for youth and their families who want a helping hand to connect with each other and/or the community.
The YRC offers services you need, where and when you need them. This may include:
- individual and family support
- parenting and life skills classes
- crisis intervention
- outreach support
- youth justice support
- supported independent living
- Outreach Services for families
- Rapid Response
- Independent Living & Youth Agreement Support
- Youth Justice Services
- Street Outreach for homeless and street-entrenched youth
The YRC encourages youth involvement and community support. If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please contact us.